My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Punched owl party favor box for holiday goodies


I'm loving that this is only Saturday. I feel like this has been a restful break already, and I get more time to do more crafting! Bonus!!!

As I was cruising blogs one day, I came across a cute owl box by Julie Davidson. The body is Basic Black card stock that's been run through the Party Favor Box die for the Big Shot. The feathers are Sahara Sand strips of card stock that have been punched with the Scallop Border Punch and sponged on the scallops. The feet and beak are Tangerine Tango card stock strips that have been punched with the Petite Pennants Builder. The whites of my eyes are bigger than Julie's. I used a 1-1/4" punch with a 1/2" Basic Black circle for the eye. This is such a simple and cute box to make. My daughter helped make several of these for a holiday bazaar. And my club members got to make this as a bonus project this month. I think it makes a terrific stocking stuff, or you could put goodies in it for a gift for your neighbors. Whatever you do with it, enjoy! And have an awesome day.

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.