My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More team swaps and demos

In addition to swapping cards, I ask for volunteers in my American Ink group to demonstrate different techniques and card ideas. One technique is where you use a sponge to apply Shimmer White Frost (or other Shimmer color) to a card front or layer that's been run through an embossing folder. It really brings out the texture AND adds a lovely shimmer.

Michelle demonstrated how her swing card (shown below) went together and how to cut it. And Frankie demonstrated how to cut and put together a triangle card (not pictured).

By Mary Ann
By Kim
By Heather
By Michelle
By Puddin'
There's always room in our group for YOU! If you'd like to join us, please email me at ericandterry@comcast.net. You can be my guest at an upcoming team meeting. All it takes to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is purchasing a Starter Kit.

No comments: