My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Piece of Poison Halloween card for two fun blog hops!

Edited to add: Whoo hoo! Mary Jo picked my card as one of her faves at Techno Stamper! She's got fun sketches every Monday, so pop on over and play!!!


Halloween is coming up so fast, it seems, and I still have lots of cards I'd like to make in the next few weeks. So today I'm using Mary Jo's sketch at Techno Stamper.

 

Stamps: Piece of Poison, Grateful Greetings;
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie pads;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pick Your Poison dsp and quick accents;
Accessories: 1/4" Pumpkin Pie grosgrain, dimensionals.


3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Wow... 2 blog hops in one Post AMazing!! I love this card.! Using the quick accents is perfect with Mary Jo's Sketch!! Thanks for joining my Halloween blog hop!!

Hugs
Shirley

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love what you did with your card. You did a great job following the sketch too!

MJ said...

Nice! I love what you did with this Halloween papers and stamp! Awesome job. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week! So Spooky!