My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, October 14, 2011

Autumn and Christmas cards, and a birthday swap

Barb's Gently Falling swap
These cards round out the rest of our American Ink team swaps for the month of October. We have fun swapping card and 3d ideas, sharing business tips, stamping techniques, and stamping cards! The $100 in FREE product special runs through October 31 and you can sign up online through my Stampin' Up! website here  - http://therubberroom.stampinup/. You get to customize your $175 kit with whatever stamp sets and colors you prefer! Please contact me if you need more information or assistance. That's why I'm here!

Kim's Leaves of a Tree
The Sounding Joy stamp set

Kathie's Christmas Lodge swap
Ginette's Sincere Salutations and Fun Flowers swap

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

A bunch of great Cards.... But Barbs card is my Fav!!!