My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, October 13, 2011

All kinds of Halloween fun at American Ink team event

My American Ink monthly team get-togethers are fun - we swap, we stamp make & takes, and enjoy good food and each other's company. Even our team members who live out of state have the opportunity to participate in our swaps!


I know I posted most of the make & takes yesterday, but today I'm featuring Frankie's. She created this adorable "eek-a-boo" card with Spooky Bingo Bits and Teeny Tiny Wishes. This card also features some Frightful Sight dsp and the Pinking Hearts Border Punch.


Now onto the swaps: (These are just the Halloween ones!)

Terry's Haunted Forest with Pick Your Poison dsp
Dark & Dreary treat holder


Inside the treat holder is a little brown bag that holds two Smarties.

Heather A.'s House of Haunted and Wicked Cool card
Lynn's House of Haunts card with glittery bats and spiders.

Frankie's Halloween treat

Puddin's Scaredy Cat swap
Tomorrow I'll post the rest of the swaps - fall and winter cards. If you're interested in joining my American Ink team, we'd love to have you! There's a great special this month. When you buy the Starter Kit, you get $100 in product FREE (this can even be the Big Shot machine!). Click on the tab above for more details. Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: