My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, September 23, 2011

Holiday Lineup for Monkey Challenge 75: Christmas!


I think these elves are so cute! They're just one of the three stamps in the Holiday Lineup stamp set that I used for this week's A La Card Monkey challenge. I used Dazzling Details - that sparkly dimensional glue - like stuff - on the hat brims, pompoms and a couple of the collars.


The paper I used is Holly Berry Bouquet dsp, along with Real Red and Wild Wasabi. The sentiment is from Holiday Happiness.


Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Holiday Happiness;
Ink: Basic Brown, Real Red, Wild Wasabi;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Holly Berry Bouquet dsp;
Accessories: Itty Bitty Punch, Crop-a-dile, 1/8" Real Red taffeta, oval punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, Dazzling Details, aqua painter, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

3 comments:

Ulrike said...

Your card is so funny! I like it very much! LG Ulrike

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job Terry, It's a great way to use that stamp set.
Hugs Cindy

Totallyawake4-life said...

Gorgeous design - I love this DSP as it is but even more after seeing what you did here with it!