My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, July 15, 2011

Easy Events, Button Buddies and Array of Sunshine cards


These three cards are all from a recent 10-card class I did earlier in the week.

Stampin' Up! has a cute new set called Easy Events that offers a sentiment with a graphic on a single stamp. I paired one stamp with a strip of designer paper from the Well Worn pack, and colored the image with markers (So Saffron, Cajun Crazy, Not Quite Navy, and Crumb Cake).


I love how cute and easy this Button Buddies card turned out. It's all Melon Mambo card stock and ink, as well as polka-dotted designer paper from the Cheery Treat pack (a hostess item). The sentiment is from a set called Friendly Phrases.


I like the bold styling of Array of Sunshine, a stamp set you may select with your hostess dollars. This card uses Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive inks, along with Whisper White card stock and designer paper from the Pocketful of Posies pack. The sentiment is from another hostess item called Perfect Words.

2 comments:

Jean Addis said...

Wonderful cards! Ten of them...my goodness...whoever got to make them is sure lucky. Your samples have added many things to my current wish list.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Really gorgeous cards :)