My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Strength & Hope butterfly with Sunny Garden dsp...


The Tangerine Tango scalloped strip really pops on this Strength & Hope card. I started with a So Saffron card, and added a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Sunny Garden dsp on top. The Tangerine Tango scallop was die cut on the Big Shot with the Tasteful Trim die. The 1/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon is knotted around the top two layers. I stamped the butterfly first in Daffodil Delight and then Tangerine Tango. It's difficult to see in the photo, but the yellow stamped first adds warmth and color. The sentiment is from the retiring set, All Holidays. And I used Basic Pearls for embellishment. I CASE'd this card from Teneale Williams.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Your card is very pretty! I love the pops of tangerine.