My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello, Doily thank you card


I received this card in the mail from Stampin' Up! Special Events team. They all signed it. Inside it says: We struck gold... by having you join us on our expedition to Alaska! We thank you for the commitment and hard work that made this trip possible and invite you to continue your efforts in the coming year! We look forward to seeing you in the Walt Disney World Resort in 2012!"

Isn't it pretty? It uses the new Hello, Doily background stamp with 5/8" Pretty in Pink satin ribbon. I love how the ribbon goes under the strip in the middle and is knotted in the middle of the design. The sentiment is from Curly Cute.

I'm not earning the trip to Disney World by choice. I talked about it with Eric and we decided we're saving for a 2-week trip to Greece next summer instead. I'd rather do that! I was an exchange student for a year there, and we can stay with my host sister and her family (big savings!). The Stampin' Up! land trip to Hawaii a few years ago was spendy for us to take the kids, which we did, so we knew Disney World would be costly too.

That said, I can't wait to see what the Stampin' Up! incentive trip is for this coming year! There's a shorter, 3-day getaway vacation being offered for the first time too. Two choices for something to work toward!

No comments: