My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Easter Blossoms Technostamper Challenge...


I love the way this card turned out for the Technostamper Sketch Challenge shown below. I left the sentiment off this card and the one below so I can use it for whatever I need (birthday, Easter, etc.). This card also uses Greenhouse Gala dsp, along with the Easter Blossoms stamp set, Vintage Label embossing folder, and Basic Pearls on the scallop-punched Pear Pizzazz strip. The 3-1/2" Baja Breeze circle was diecut from the Big Shot. If you're up for another challenge, try this sketch with the A La Card Monkey theme challenge of Nature. There are BIG BUNDLES OF STAMPIN' UP! GOODIES to be won!


2 comments:

MJ said...

Love these colors and papers. Your card is just perfect, great idea leaving off the sentiment. I tell my customers that but never do it myself. You did a fabulous job with the sketch, thanks so much for playing along this week!

Holly said...

These colors are gorgeous together.... Such a pretty card.. Would be good with any occasion.