My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, March 4, 2011

Take a Spin for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge...


There are many March birthdays in my American Ink group. I don't have a complete list of everybody's, but those I do have I like to send cards. This is one of the cards I've created to celebrate a special person's birthday, following the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge shown below. My card uses the Take a Spin stamp set from the Occasions Mini, along with a game spinner (very easy to use), and Springtime Vintage dsp. Not Quite Navy was the only ink I used.



3 comments:

Holly said...

The colors in this are great.. The spinner looks cool, I might have to get these. They give the card a fun look!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hey this is so cute. I think this would be a great layout for a Scrapbook page, kind a like the ones we were doing. The Circle would be cut in half. Maybe I will try it tonight.

Hugs
Shirley

Terry said...

I think using the spinners for a scrapbook page would be very cool! Actually, just the spinners without the stamps. You could make your own "wheel." Thanks!