My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Still stamping Sale-a-Bration stamp-a-stack cards...

Punch Bunch with Ice Cream Parlor dsp and ribbon
Bliss stamps with Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie, pearls and punches
Flight of the Butterfly and So Happy for You, inspired by Ashley
These cards all use Sale-a-Bration items you may pick for FREE with every $50 you buy thru March 31. The stamps and designer paper, in particular, are easy to use. There are a variety of styles possible!

Also, don't forget my Crop from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. next Saturday, February 26, at my Poulsbo Studio. You'll be able to use my Big Shot and dies, punches, stamps, retired designer paper and more! The cost is $10, which includes lunch. All proceeds benefit Multiple Sclerosis. Please email me at ericandterry@comcast.net by February 24 if you'd like to attend so I can be sure to have enough table space for you to create.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Such pretty cards.
I do my big order this time of year, just for this event :)

Yolanda said...

I love your cards! Their just wonderful. Thanks for sharing. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com