My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, February 18, 2011

More Sale-a-Bration stamp-a-stack cards...


These are cards we made at my Sale-a-Bration Stamp-a-Stack yesterday. At these events, my customers stamp two cards each of five different designs. The cards are all simple, with one to two embellishments. Sale-a-Bration means I used items you may receive FREE with every $50 you order thru March 31. Above, I used Sweet Summer and You're a Gem stamps, rhinestones and Pear Pizzazz. I borrowed the idea from the SAB Mini Catalog.


I used Punch Bunch and So Happy For You stamps, Ice Cream Parlor dsp with self-adhesive diecuts, Melon Mambo ink and the Two-Step Owl Punch for this card.


2 comments:

AB. said...

Hi there from Brisbane, Australia! I discovered your beautiful blog through your journal covering tutorial on YouTube. I'm making a covered journal for my friend's baby for her Christening and had no idea where to start and your tutorial was the best!!! Thank you for sharing the technique. :)

Terry said...

Thanks for visiting! I'm so glad the tutorial helped.