My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sharing My Digital Studio scrapbooking pages...





I want to share a few pages from a 22-page album I finished yesterday for my mother-in-law and her hubby. I had 16 pages done in just a couple of hours months ago, but needed some information to add journaling to several pages so the book will be special to them.

I used a designer template from My Digital Studio and added my photos. I deleted items here and there so I had room to add what I needed to. Only the middle page is exactly the way the template originally had it. I just added four photos. For the bottom page, I wanted just one photo with my "Made with love by Terry." It's at the end of the book. I can't wait to send this off to the printer! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Very well done. I am sure you MIL will enjoy it.