My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Top 10 List of Favorite Items in 2010...

  1. Punches - I own them all. Twice.
  2. Embossing Folders - Seriously, how did we make cards before these were available? It's hard not to use them on every project.
  3. Ribbon - Especially the satin and poly-stitch In Color stuff.
  4. Big Designer Buttons - I love these things!
  5. Rhinestones/Black Flourish Designer Jewels - Bling that's easy to add.
  6. Basic Pearls - Easy elegance that you simply peel off and stick.
  7. Designer Paper - So wonderful you almost don't need stamps.
  8. Antique Brads - I love that they're all different and all beautiful.
  9. SU! Card Tree - An eye-catching way to display your cards.
  10. Sketch Challenges - Get you out of your "rut" and creating in new ways.
Though this is my Top 10 List of Favorite Items in 2010, all but the card tree are available in 2011 as well! It's a new year, so why not try branching out and using more punches and embellishments if you aren't already. As for sketch challenges, you've seen many on my blog. My favorites - http://fridaymashup.blogspot.com/, http://stamping411.blogspot.com/, http://technostamper.blogspot.com/, and http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/. There are many more out there. I wish you a 2011 filled with creativity!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hello Terry, got to agree with you on all items except #9 and that is only because I don't think I've seen this item yet. I plan to use all other items throughout 2011, especially the sketches. Thanks for sharing your very interesting list. Elizabeth x

Shirley Pumpkin said...

OMG.. I love this list I think I am going to do my own!! Sorry I did not get right back to you about that web-site.. Happy New Year!

Suzie, the Paper Craft Lady said...

Where is the card tree? is it in our demo supplies?

I agree with your list! And need to start trying these sketches! I'm your newest follower from the SU connection!

Suzie :)

Terry said...

I'm sorry to say the SU! Card Tree was available last year and can no longer be purchased. It was a demonstrator-only item. I added that to my post. Thanks for your comment!