My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, January 28, 2011

A candy purse for the sweetest day ever...


My Valentines class last night was so much fun! There were 16 women making four cards and this purse (I had M&Ms for inside). I bought a purse - with candy in it - from Target, took it apart and used it for a pattern for my class. I used Pink Pirouette textured paper for the purse and Melon Mambo ink. The small heart came from the Hearts & Brackets die for the Big Shot. The big heart was punched from the Filled with Love stamp set and embellished with a vanilla rosette from the Occasions Mini. The sentiment is from the Something Sweet stamp set, punched with the Modern Label and embellished with rhinestones. I used 1/4" Pretty in Pink grosgrain for the handle. I need to go pick up my girl from school! I'll post the cards later. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jennifer Buchanan-Springer said...

I should get one more bag from you so I can start tracing. I don't want to tear mine up and ruin it. Espeically since my mom wanted it when she saw it. Thanks for being evil and sharing that btw. lol :)