My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kimono Kids for color challenge...

The colors of River Rock, Peach Parfait and Pink Pirouette presented a serious challenge for me. I sat at my desk and pondered how to put them together. I hadn't used Kimono Kids before, so I thought I could bring all the colors together in the girls' dresses. I bought the stamp set primarily for the phrase you see on this card. I stamped everything in Early Espresso ink and used markers in the challenge to add color. The girl on the right has pearls for the middle of her flowers.

 

2 comments:

Jennifer Buchanan-Springer said...

oh that is so cute. I can't wait to get the new colors in finally.

Holly said...

Now this card is right up my alley!! Perfect colors for this set.. It came out great! I really like the layout you used too.