My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Butterfly Prints thank-you card...


I'll start the New Year with a card from my thank-you card class. This one is Baja Breeze with a strip of Nursey Suite dsp layered on Regal Rose. I pierced the bottom line and added a button from the Candy Cane designer buttons (only available till January 3). I stamped this butterfly from Butterfly Prints in Regal Rose and punched it out with the Butterfly Punch, adhering it with a dimensional. The sentiment is out of the Trendy Trees stamp set.

A note about mailing a card like this with a big button: Never ask a postal clerk if it needs extra postage because he/she will always say "Yes!" Also, when you place the card in the envelope, make sure the big embellishment faces the back and to the right if possible (not behind where you'd put the stamp, for example).

No comments: