My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Be My Valentine gatefold card...


I started with a 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" piece of Basic Gray card stock for this gatefold card, scoring at 2-1/8" and 6-3/8". The pieces of Love Impressions dsp are 1-7/8" x 4" and sponged around with Basic Gray ink. I stamped Be My Valentine in Real Red and cut it out, then adhered it with dimensionals to a 3" circle (new die in the Occasions Mini) that I ran through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I added a few rhinestones to the middle of the flowers on the heart, and a big red button to hold the front closed.


I added a 4" square piece of Whisper White inside the card, stamping the little heart from the XOXO stamp set, and the sentiment from Word Play. This is my make & take for my American Ink gathering today.


4 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn Goodrich said...

Beautiful!! Love all the texture and dimension :-)

Holly said...

This is gorgeous!! So jealous I'm not there to make one at the meeting... I hope you guys have a great meeting!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Beautiful card!!! Awesome job!!
Mandy