My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Antique tags with Artistic Etchings and crochet trim...

My sister asked me to make some tags for her antique items she is selling next month. She asked for a little "French" - hence the Eiffel Tower from the Artistic Etchings set - and a bit antique looking. These tags are very soft. She can write the item and price directly over the stamping. She's just going to use regular string to attach the tags to her items. My friend and neighbor Beth helped me assemble these. Beth had some retired designer paper I ripped and sponged, and she colored the pearls. The smaller tags were leftover card stock from cutting the bigger ones!

Come back tomorrow. I'm hosting a Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack tonight, so I'll put those cards on the blog Thursday. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Those tags are going to work great for her.. She is going to love them.. People are going to ask her where she got them..

Holly said...

These came out really nice.. They will work perfect for an Antique sale.