My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Greeting Card Kids square card for 411 sketch...


I used more Springtime Vintage dsp for this square card sketch at Stamping 411. That paper is in the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog, which starts January 4. The card is Very Vanilla and there are layers of Rose Red card stock. I used this girl stamp from Greeting Card Kids and watercolored it, adding a sentiment from All Holidays. It's my second square card in two days.

Guess what? The Stamping 411 operators selected my card for their showcase! Whoo hoo!!!


8 comments:

Renee said...

great cards. love the vintage feel of the first one, and I love that stamp set!! Hugs n blessings.

Kerin said...

Oh the coloring on this little cutie is perfect!! Great job with the sketch :)

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

She is so sweet.....love the DSP with it.

Scrapcollectr said...

Love today's card and yesterday's WOYWW card....so CAS...love the pattern combinations...funny I have the catalog and just breezed past these pretty papers....
Happy New Year and thx for visiting!
#6

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gbarron56 said...

That DSP is a perfect match for this little Greeting Card girl! Great job and thanks for playing along at Stamping 411 this week! Blessings, Gretchen

Julie Marshall said...

Super cute! I love the prints in this new pack and she's just adorable!

Selene Kempton said...

You did a wonderful job!