My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rejoicing in Christmas for Mojo Monday sketch...

I used some Jolly Holiday dsp and the Rejoicing in Christmas stamp set for this Mojo Monday Sketch 163. Everything was colored with ink pads and an aqua painter. I used part of a Top Note diecut in Cherry Cobbler for the top layer.


I've got another post scheduled later today - be sure to check back! It's for another Friday Mashup! challenge. This one's color!!! I sure hope you'll enter a card or other project. Thanks!


Stamps: Rejoicing in Christmas;
Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Bashful Blue;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday dsp;
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Regal  Designer  Buttons; Scallop Trim Border Punch, Top Note die, aqua painter, dimensionals, linen thread, 3/8" Very Vanilla taffeta.

1 comment:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Gorgeous!! Love your watercoloring :-)