My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Okay, these are my last Halloween cards...

I was playing in my little stamp corner today and decided to use Spooky Night rub-ons, Nite Owl dsp, and some Black Flourish Designer Jewels to make a card. The Oct. 31 was rubbed onto Tangerine Tango card stock and punched out with the 3/4" circle punch. It's adhered with dimensionals, as is the skull layer.
I love the furry feeling of this Razzleberry bat paper in the Wicked Fun dsp pack. I was sad about covering up some smaller bats, but felt I needed a stamped image - that's where the witch hat from the Wicked Cool set comes in. I added black jewels on the hat band, and black lace trim around the 1-3/8" circle before layering it on a spider web-stamped circle of Rich Razzleberry card stock. The lace bow is adhered with a dimensional after adding an antique brad. The words are awesome - they come from the Spooky Night rub-ons.

No comments: