My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's all about pumpkins for theme challenge

I made this Got Treats card for a theme challenge about pumpkins. The main colors are Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade (both In Colors), with some Sunny Garden dsp. Add a little texture and some googly eyes and you're there!


Stamps: Got Treats;
Ink: Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade;
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Sunny Garden dsp, and Peach Parfait;
Accessories: Peach Parfait ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Word Window Punch, 4mm googly eyes, Mini Glue Dots, glimmer brad, and dimensionals.

3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

hey .. I was going to make that exact card... whats up with that?? lol... just joking..

peggy aplSEEDS said...

this is such a cute and happy card! the googly eyes make the pumkins look so funny! i love the colors too!

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great card Terry, but I also liked the other one you did with the harvest home set. I don't have any pumpkin stamps, must get some halloween stamps for next year, hadn't really planned on doing Halloween, but it was fun after all. I am usually just so busy with Christmas no time for it. Anyway thanks for giving me a challenge
Cindy