My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, October 11, 2010

Here are a few of the fabulous American Ink swaps...


Our monthly American Ink group get-together always features great swaps, fun make & takes, sharing information, and good munchies. Here are a few of the swaps from Saturday.

A photo can't do justice to Frankie's gorgeous Joy card. She used the Big Shot with the Northern Flurries embossing folder, as well as the Join in the Cheer die for the word "Joy." In addition to the scallop trim corners, there's glitter, pearls and a taffeta bow - so pretty!

I made the middle swap. I have lots of Nite Owl paper and wanted to use it, but not necessarily for a Halloween card. I figured I could use this as a birthday card for my nephew this week. I used the 2-step owl and bird punches, as well as the 2-1/2" circle punch and the Modern Label Punch. I love the black lace trim and googly eyes!

Barb brought the pumpkin swap, which uses Tiny Tags, as well as Batty for You. I love the use of 1/8" taffeta on this card.

You're welcome to come to an American Ink meeting to see what the fun is all about. Just email me at ericandterry@comcast.net beforehand. Thanks!

No comments: