My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting ready for some Holiday Happiness...

I love the whimsical nature of the Holiday Happiness stamp set. You can tell I wasn't too picky about getting the ornaments perfectly hanging on the branches. We stamped these cards at my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack last night.


Stamps: Holiday Happiness;
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Jolly Holiday dsp;
Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals.
This Crumb Cake card features the Welcome Christmas stamp set - one of my new favorites from the big catalog. I love silhouettes!
Stamps: Welcome Christmas;
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip;
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls dsp;
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Cutter Kit, dimensionals.

No comments: