My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, October 2, 2010

French Foliage get well card...

First, I want to give a shout out to my friend and downline Holly, who was a demonstrator presenter at the Baltimore Regional Seminar in Maryland this morning - WAY TO GO, HOLLY! It's tough presenting new stuff to a room full of crafting professionals! I'm so proud of Holly. You rock, girl!
I am the Care Committee for my Lions Club, which means I make cards for members who are ill or if there's been a death in the family. This Thursday I had one of each. One member's spouse died, and another had to go in for another operation to remove some cancerous spots from his bladder. This card is a full 8-1/2" x 11" piece of Crumb Cake, with Elegant Soiree dsp and 5/8" Chocolate Chip satin ribbon. It needed to be good-sized so there's room for everybody to write a small message. I used the French Foliage stamp set from the Holiday Mini in Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip inks.

Stamps: French Foliage (120845 wood, 121166 clear), Thoughts & Prayers;
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie pads;
Paper: Crumb Cake, Elegant Soiree dsp, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip;
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch (120907), Wide Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I love this card.. I really need to get this stamp set! Perfect Fall card.. Thank You for the Shot Out!! I had fun, and it was a great Regional!

Shanda Stirk said...

What a pretty card - those leaves are really lovely. I am now following you from SC.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

wow that is a big card.. super cute terry!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I love your work!