My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Birthday Bakery card in Autumn Spice...

I started posting the five cards from my stamp-a-stack last week and got derailed somewhere along the way. Here's number four. I'll have to see if I took the fifth out to my studio.

This is an Old Olive card that was run through the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. I used a piece of Autumn Spice dsp layered on More Mustard, with a 5/8" Old Olive satin ribbon knot around it. The stamp is from Birthday Bakery, a Level 1 hostess set (free with a $150 order). It's colored with Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Old Olive... plus a little glitter thrown on the heart.

I have a few clubs today (one down, two more to go), so I'll be sure to take photos of those projects to share here. Thanks for looking! Have a great night.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

this is lovely- great for any time of year, too!