My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Make your own Halloween wall hanging...

I love decorating my studio for the holidays. And since the Holiday Mini has such fun stuff in it - like this Happy Halloween decor element - I thought it'd be simple to make a wall hanging. I used some Nite Owl dsp punched with the 2-1/2" circle and adhered it behind the "31" with a couple mini glue dots, then used another sheet from the same paper pack witih this gorgeous black tree and fence on it. The whole thing was looking too black and white, so I added a 2-1/2" strip of the Old Olive paper with the words on it at the top and a strip of Concord Crush 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon. To finish this piece, I punched several bats and adhered them onto the dsp, and added black jewels.

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.