My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Printed Petals Card

Love the Printed Petals stamp set that Shellie gave us on the Southern Caribbean Cruise in late April! We're going to be making this card at my clubs this month.

I used Pacific Point, Sahara Sand, and Not Quite Navy inks. The large flower was first inked in Pacific Point and then re-inked in Not Quite Navy using the Rock-n-Roll technique. Blueberry Crisp DSP is my favorite right now. I also punched the little flower in the center of the build-a-brad with it, then had to throw on one of our new Pearl Jewels. I made this card with my daughter-in-law in mind.

Stamps: Printed Petals set 116679, Defining Alphabet set 114952, Define Your Life set 114950;
Accessories: Build-a-brad 109128, Pearl Jewels 119247, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack 118309.

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.