My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, August 29, 2010

From the Crypt Halloween paper card...

I love playing with the new Halloween papers Stampin' Up! offers.

The two largest layers of designer paper is from the Nite Owl pack, which will be available to order Sept. 1 (in the Holiday Mini). The Pear Pizzazz glimmer brads are also in that mini.

The "spooky" paper is from the Wicked Fun dsp pack. It's layered on Basic Black card stock.

The bat is punched from Basic Black and I added two little white eyeballs with a white gel pen, then bent the wings for a true 3d effect.

Now for my favorite thing on this card - the skull with bats - in the From The Crypt stamp set. I stamped it in Pear Pizzazz and then used a Basic Black marker for the bats. I added black jewels (another Holiday Mini item) around the scallop circle.

If you love Halloween as much as I do, be on the lookout for my Halloween Stamp Camp coming up next month!

Stamps: From the Crypt (115460);
Ink: Pear Pizzazz pad (119784), Basic Black marker (100082);
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Nite Owl dsp (123012), Wicked Fun Specialty (117400);
Accessories: Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (105021), Black Flourish Designer Jewels (120987), Glimmer In-Color Brads (121005).

As always, if there's anything you'd like to order, please contact me at ericandterry@comcast.net, or thru my demo website here.

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.