My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Aviary catalog CASE...


I used this textured Pretty in Pink 3" x 6" card for my New Catalog Open House, as well as a make & take at my American Ink demo meeting yesterday.


I stamped the bird stand and cage from Aviary in Marina Mist, then inked up the owl from that stamp set with Peach Parfait and Chocolate Chip markers.


The "just for you" is from Teeny, Tiny Wishes.


Did you notice the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch on the Marina Mist strip to the right? I used it as a punch template for the white layer.


The heart was punched from Real Red card stock and adhered with half a dimensional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David