My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Like-O-Meter card...

"Here's how much I like you - a lot but not like a stalker." I love that phrase!

And now I can make this card for my friends and hubby. It's got a lot of love in it and sparkles on it (love the Sending Love specialty paper!).

I used a 2-way glue pen to have the Dazzling Diamonds glitter "fill" the Like-O-Meter. I punched a Small Heart with that new punch (Occasions Mini), adhered it with a dimensional and added glitter on top of that too.

The card is Very Vanilla card stock, with a strip of Pretty in Pink card stock that's been punched with the Scallop Border Punch, and a layered of Perfect Plum under the top layer. The right corners of the top two layers were punched with the Corner rounder punch.



No comments: