My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Simple Seasonal Thanks votive holder...

Still counting down the days 'til Christmas with us? Good!

I always have people who pop by the house, unexpected, with some treat or small gift for myself or our family. I don't like to be caught unaware, so I like to have small gifts on hand with which I can reciprocate.

I stamped the Simple Seasonal Thanks stamp (just one big snowman with words inside of him) in Basic Black ink on Whisper White card stock, then used Real Red, Only Orange and Bashful Blue markers to color it. I used a 2-way glue pen to add Dazzling Diamonds glitter all over the image.

The Close to Cocoa box is the Bitty Box die for the Big Shot, with a 1-3/4" Circle Punch just through the top. No adhesive is needed for the box, which is very cool. The votive just sits in it.

I CASE'd this idea from Connie Babbert.



No comments: