My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Storybook Specialty paper for kids' cards...

Sometimes it's hard to wrap your brain around all of the products Stampin' Up! offers. I just used my first pack of Storybook Designer Series Specialty Paper and I loved it!

I've made coloring kits for kids for many years. These kits each have five cards, five envelopes and 24 crayons for $5. They make great gifts - and stocking stuffers.

What's great about the Storybook paper is there are images of animals, fairies, penguins and polar bears, robots and aliens, and more. I simply cut up the paper (giving a full 12" x 12" sheet to my daughter, of course) and adhered it to a card body. I think the kids are going to love all the details on the card fronts!
I made 10 kids' card kits out of one pack of paper, with lots of scraps leftover (and remember, I gave a full sheet to my daughter).

No comments: