My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, October 23, 2009

Spooky Treats Rub-On bucket...

Okay, so there I was surfing the web one day when I came across a cute bucket using the Pillow Box die for the Big Shot.

I had to make one! It uses 3 Pillow Box diecuts (Pumpkin Pie card stock here), and you remove all of the curved pieces that are scored. I then used the Cutter Kit to distress the tops and bottoms a bit.

We used 3 strips of Basic Black card stock inside that were scored 1/2" from each end, adhered with Sticky Strip for strength, then adhered a Pumpkin Pie circle to the strips - again with Sticky Strip.

This bucket uses 2 pieces of Cast-a-Spell designer paper (3" x 12" and 3" x 3 1/4"), along with a Pumpkin Pie Scallop Circle (attached with dimensionals).

I used the white rub-on on Basic Black card stock, then punched it out with the Wide Oval Punch.

The finishing touch is a knot of the 1-1/4" striped Pumpkin Pie ribbon, attached with a dimensional, as well as some shredded card stock and candy!

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

hey I did not get any candy with my Bucket!!! I will be coming over to get it.. lol