My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, October 26, 2009

A box of blessings...

This cute little gift is a great reminder of Thanksgiving for your friends and family.

We made this as one of my Autumn Thanks Stamp Camp projects Sunday, and had a great time! Thank you all for attending.

I used the Box #2 die for the Big Shot (cutting off the small side flaps), as well as Autumn Traditions designer paper for the container (rounding the upper corners of the dsp to match that of the box).

Other items used include 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, the Leaves die, Playground buttons, Curly Label Punch and medium cello bags.

I got the Blessings Mix verse from Angie Juda's blog. I typeset it and printed it on Very Vanilla card stock.

I hope your Autumn and Thanksgiving are blessed.





No comments: