My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Noel decoration...

There are some cute and easy holiday decorations you can create with products from the Holiday Mini Catalog. These blocks are one of them!
You get four 3" square Decor Elements blocks for $9.95. Then you can purchase Holiday Mix Decor Elements in black, chocolate, Real Red or white.

I borrowed the design directly from the mini catalog, and this was a cinch to pull together!

I first used some white acrylic paint and a foam brush to cover each block. I found two coats ideal.

If you have a side that doesn't look too great, that's a good one to cover with card stock. he he he

Don't have the right paper or ribbon? Use what you have!

I can still spell out JOY and SNOW, and have another ornament, snowflakes and holly and berries to use.








No comments: