My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, July 10, 2009

Animal Stories card ideas

The new Animal Stories stamp set looks terrific with the coordinating designer paper, called Tall Tales.
I used Crushed Curry for the giraffe card, along with the Soft Suede and Crushed Curry markers to ink up the stamp. Add some fabulous paper, layered on Soft Suede, as well as some Crushed Curry ribbon, and the images pop.

The "happy birthday" is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. It's punched out with the new Modern Label punch, then I added two More Mustard brads.

For the elephant card, I used large piece of Tall Tales paper, layered on So Saffron and Soft Suede. I cut out one of the elephants and adhered him with dimensionals.

The "hello baby" is stamped in Soft Suede, punched with the Modern Label punch and adhered under the elephant's legs. I added a mini library clip and a knot of Old Olive grosgrain with a mini glue dot.

My made this owl and elephant card using Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry. There's a strip of Razzleberry Lemonade paper layered on Rich Razzleberry card stock with a knot of Soft Suede ribbon around it.

1 comment:

hollybeary creations said...

Love the Elephant baby card.. Great idea to cut it out and pop it up..