My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, July 24, 2009

2 more Razzle Dazzle stamp camp projects...

I'm a big fan of texture. This card uses textured Crushed Curry card stock for the flower (made using the Flower Folds die for the Big Shot), and I used a texturz plate on the Whisper White card stock.

I punched 4 1-3/8" squares from a couple pieces of Razzleberry Lemonade paper, and layered them on a square of Rich Razzleberry card stock. I added the flower, a 1-1/4" Rich Razzleberry circle, then a 1" circle from the dsp pack, and a white jumbo brad.

The "happy birthday" comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and was punched out using the Modern Label punch. It's layered on a larger piece I made using the Movers & Shapers die with one of the four Punch Windows pieces.

The final touch is a knot of Rich Razzleberry ribbon knotted in front.

Kim designed this decorative jar for the stamp camp. She bought a case of jars at Wal-Mart for approximately $8. She added three Rose Red decor elements flower (a demo bulk item), then used a mini glue dot to hold on the button.

In addition to the Melon Mambo knot of ribbon on the lid, there's a circle of that card stock on the lid, along with a flower from the Flower Folds die, and a polka-dotted circle stamped with the For All You Do stamp set and punched out with the 1" circle punch.

Sorry, I'll add a photo of the lid later.....

I also used Chocolate Chip decor elements (flowers again), along with a variety of colored buttons - celery, white and turquoise - with Soft Suede ribbon and the same lid design. That one proved more popular with my customers Wednesday by a 3-1 margin.



No comments: