My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thoughts & Prayers decor element...

When I first saw this tree, I had to have it! It's gorgeous.

I bought the largest decor element for my studio wall, shown here. My tip: Refrigerate any decor element first. It helps a lot. This tree came on a couple of sheets with branches labeled 1 thru 6. I recommend having a friend help with the actual application. I was able to get the branches and leaves onto the sticky side of the paper, but when it came to lining the image up with another part, another set of hands came in handy!

If you haven't seriously looked at what Stampin' Up! offers in its decor element line, look at the online catalog. There are great looks for any home, kid's room, laundry room or for a gift! Stick the decor element to a tile, tray, mirror, or plaque for a homemade piece of art.

No comments: