My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hoppy for You...

Boys (and men) love things that move. That's why this was card 4 of my Man Card Class this week.

The frog is stamped in Kiwi Kiss, sponged, and punched out with the oval punch. I added an oval behind it to strengthen it. I attached one dimensional in the middle, then a penny, then another dimensional and a second penny to make this a Penny Spinner card.

The track for the pennies is made using the Word Window punch. You can make it as long as you'd like.

The card body is Taken With Teal. The Hoppy for You images are stamped Kiwi Kiss (lily pad with cattails) and Basic Gray (sentiment and flies). I used a Uni-bal white gel pen to color in the flies' wings, and a Chocolate Chip watercolor crayon with an aqua painter for the tops of the cattails.

No comments: