My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, January 23, 2009

Flower Fusion Too & Candy Lane paper...

This 6" x 6" brag book page of my sweetie features a 4" x 4" square of Candy Lane designer paper, layered on textured Pink Pirouette card stock.

A fire circle rhinestone brad (pink) sits in the middle of two Flower Fusion Too flowers that are adhered with a dimensional.

There's a knotted piece of 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain at the bottom.

I love simple layouts because I feel it draws more attention to the photo, which is where you should be looking.

Also, I can easily add more photos to make this page the featured item on an 8 1/2" x 11" scrapbook page or a 12" x 12" page.

My Memories Club is up and going. We make two 12" x 12" spreads each month, or you may purchase a kit each month for $10. You can finish an entire album by the end of the year.

Now that's an accomplishment!



No comments: