My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bugs & Kisses...

This is our last post for a few days. Both Kim and I are headed to Orlando, FL, today for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference. We can't wait to share everything with you when we get back!

This is the fifth card from my birthday card stamp-a-stack Sunday. It uses the ever-versatile stamp set Bugs & Kisses, along with Summer Picnic designer paper (only available while supplies last - it won't be available after Jan. 18).

I used the scallop edge punch on a strip of Old Olive card stock and adhered that behind the designer paper. Then I added a 1/4" Real Red grosgrain knot.

The bugs were stamped in Old Olive, Creamy Caramel and Real Red inks. Markers of the same colors were used on the words.

This is a card I would send anybody - young or old, male or female!

Get out there and have fun with your stamps. And have a great week!!!



No comments: