My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, December 12, 2008

Top Note mini album...

I love how quick and easy this mini album came together. I used the chipboard that comes with the designer paper for each of the 5 pages cut using the Big Shot and Top Note die. I'm only showing a few pages here.

The paper is retired, but I felt appropriate for this mini album, since it includes family photos. There's a whole lotta love there! The paper is adhered using a glue stick.

I used the Crop-a-dile to punch 3/16" holes in the corner of each Top Note, set a jumbo eyelet in the first and last Top Note, then put a ring through and added ribbon knots.

The heart is from the Level 3 hostess set Holiday Happenings Bundle. I stamped it in Craft Chocolate Chip ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder on Whisper White card stock. There's a square scallop punched out of Regal Rose card stock and layered on a Chocolate Chip square.

The "Joy" is part of the Join in the Cheer die for the Big Shot. It was easy to cut just this word out.

This is a project for tomorrow's Santa's Workshop!








No comments: