My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pink Season of Friendship...

I love having four seasons and now I've got it in a great stamp set - Season of Friendship. You can find this set in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

The card base is Pink Pirouette card stock, with 2" of some chocolate and pink polka-dotted Holiday Happenings Bundle paper (hostess level 3) on the bottom.

There's a strip of Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain across the center, topped with a Top Note (cut by Sizzix Big Shot machine) that's been sponged around with Chocolate Chip ink.

The flowers have been stamped in Pink Pirouette ink and cut out. They're adhered to the tree with Stampin' Dimensionals. A white half pearl from the Pretties Kit adorns each flower. The sentiment is also sponged and then adhered to the Top Note with dimensionals. Finally, a 5/8" chocolate grosgrain knot is glued onto the top right corner.

I hope you like it! This is my make & take for tomorrow's demonstrator meetings.

No comments: