My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, September 7, 2008

House of Haunts card kit...

I'm trying this Halloween Card Kit for the first time ever. I'm offering the supplies for 10 cards for only $10, with envelopes. (Price doesn't include shipping. Available till Oct. 15.)

To make the card featured, you need:

  • House of Haunts stamp set, $22.95
  • Basic Black ink pad, $5.25
  • 1 1/4" circle punch, $15.95
  • Ticket corner punch, $6.95
  • Adhesive, $6.95 SNAIL or refill for $4.50

If you're a customer of mine (or want to be!), you can order the kit and any of the above items from me by e-mailing me at: ericandterry@comcast.net.

If you're a demo who wants to make a workshop or class easier, the card kit is very affordable! I accept payment via Paypal or credit card. Just let me know the quantity needed.

Look for upcoming card kits!

No comments: