My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Best Yet tri-fold card...

One of the projects this month at club is this Close to Cocoa and Bashful Blue tri-fold card.

I used a 4" x 12" piece of card stock (so you can get three of these cards out of a 12" x 12" piece of card stock) and scored it at 4 7/16" and 9". Then using a jar lid, I traced it with a hobby blade to get the curve on the front flat.

I love the look of the big circle brad. It goes right through a stamped image from Sweet Celebrations, layered on a scallop circle with holes pierced in each smaller scallop. It's stuck on with dimensionals.

The patterned blue paper comes from the Bashful Blue prints package. The other side shows in the middle inside of the card, where I used a stamp from the hostess Level 1 set Best Yet. I rounded the corners to carry on the curved theme from the front.
The striped Bashful Blue ribbon acts as a belly band to hold the card together.


1 comment:

hollybeary creations said...

Love this card!! It's so pretty and soft looking..