My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pretty Petals...

I used my Pretty Petals background stamp for the first time tonight. Here, I stamped the image in white craft ink, then using a sponge dauber in pastels, went over the entire image in More Mustard, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy and white.

The strip of More Mustard card stock at the bottom is stamped with Elegant Eggplant and the Twill background stamp, with a strip of Bravo Burgundy on that (both layers are distressed with the cutter tool kit) and a strip of sticky strip holding down a piece of Theater Ribbon Originals.

For the scalloped medallion, I dry embossed the flower from the Priceless classy brass template and pierced holes in the 1 3/8" circle following the template. It's attached to the page with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The photo is matted in Old Olive card stock and the top right corner uses the slit punch to hold in that corner.

Hope you like it!

No comments: