My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Always & Wonderful Words...

Always has been a favorite stamp set of mine since it was first released. Here, the bird is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and layered in Purely Pomegranate with a PP photo corner. I sponged River Rock around the vanilla layer too.

I'm on a mission to use as much In Color stuff as I can, including the designer paper that has In Colors in it. The patterned River Rock paper is from the Ginger Blossom pack and is layered on a River Rock card.

I tied a chocolate satin knot at the top and stamped "friendship" from the Wonderful Words stamp set in Purely Pomegranate at the bottom.

Remember to order your In Color items, such as double-stitched ribbon, card stock and coordinating designer papers, before Aug. 10 when it's no longer available. You'll find some items discounted 25% starting tomorrow!

No comments: